The Lanark County Paramedic Service is committed to being a leader in emergency medical services and to providing our community with excellence in pre-hospital and out of hospital care by:
- Valuing our staff, patients and clients.
- Conducting ourselves in the most professional and ethical manner when dealing with the public, patients and fellow health care professionals.
- Maintaining and promoting the highest standards of our profession.
- Supporting illness and accident prevention by responding to emergencies in a coordinated and efficient manner.
- Managing our resources effectively.
- Working collaboratively with our colleagues in health care and other emergency services.
- Work in a safe manner at all times.
- Conducting Internal Reviews of all Complaints/concerns regarding Patient Care and Crew Demeanour.